Monday, December 01, 2008

Already December!

Thanksgiving was nice. I made my first turkey. It was cooked! I stuffed it with sticky rice (w/ Chinese Sausage, Mushrooms, Dried Scallops, Dried Shrimps and Roasted Chestnuts) and baked it in a bag. I also baked two pumpkin pies - first time also. My in-laws made the rest of the side dishes. This year I didn't get up for Black Friday shopping at all - shock shock!!! I slept until 9am and it was nice!


I've spent most of the day Saturday decorating the Christmas tree. Yep it's artificial tree but smelling good, thanks to YANKEE plug-in :) Just a few more people to shop for then I am DONE! Yes, most presents are wrapped under the tree as well.

1 comments:

Coffee and Vanilla said...

Thank you for your message Penny!
Happy New Year also to you :)
I love your blog as well, thank you for visiting and letting me discover your site.
Margot