Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

It's 1:43am and I'm still wide awake. I shouldn't have taken that nap..

Christmas was good. Santa Eric got me a sewing machine. Yes, that's what I really wanted and no I don't know how to use it. I'm going to sign up sewing 101 soon. I got Eric a Redskin jersey. He was extremely thrilled about it but too bad their season is over today.


So 2009, what are your New Year's Resolutions? Mine are simple, just taking better care of my health in general. Exercise more often and eat healthier. haha sound pretty cliché huh?

Merry (belated) Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

1 comments:

Food For Tots said...

Wishing you and your family a Great New Year!

Hmmm...My NY Resolutions is to(seriously) go on diet and do more exercises to get rid of those extra pounds I gain from my recent holidays. Hehehe! Btw, tks for the link.